Monday, May 14, 2007

cake anyone?

I have very creative and talented friends. Meet my gal Monica and check out these amazing cakes that she baked. These don't just look good, they are super yummy too!


left two photos by Gina, the rest by me

top left- my flip flop cake she made me for my luau bridal shower
top right - beautiful baby girl shower cake
bottom left - baby boy shower cake (this one was my fav...bananas!)
bottom right - birthday cake for the 2 As

also, thanks Monica for giving my blog a name!

1 comment:

Monica said...

A little more info for those interested:
The flip flop cake was dark chocolate with buttercream icing.
The baby girl cake was french vanilla with buttercream icing.
The baby boy cake was banana with banana filling and cream cheese icing.
The birthday cake was milk chocolate with chocolate cream cheese icing.